U.S. Grand Prix
Workers have excavated about 85 percent of the Circuit of the Americas track near Austin and they expect to start putting down the first layers of asphalt in April.
The U.S. Grand Prix has been included on the 2012 Formula One calendar, despite fears that the race in Austin would be cut for financial reasons.
Organizers of the proposed U.S. Grand Prix in Texas face a Wednesday deadline to guarantee its long-term financial backing or lose the race for 2012.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says the U.S. Grand Prix could be removed from the 2012 calendar because construction of the Texas race track was halted.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas