Victoria’s Secret has become a household name by making ‘sexy’ mainstream. But as the lingerie retail giant competes for new customers, some parents say they’ve gone too far – and too young – by marketing to teens and tweens.
Are you brave enough to appear in public in your underwear? Some North Texans say it’s loads of fun and plan on riding the DART train this weekend without their pants.
Latest DFW News
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern