The union for American Airlines pilots has decided to hold a strike vote. While strike ballots are on the way to 8,000 AA pilots, Allied Pilots Association (APA) spokesman Tom Hoban says the move doesn’t mean there will be a strike.
Striking Lockheed Martin machinists will gather in the Fort Worth Stockyards to vote on a new labor deal.
A nine-week strike at the Lockheed Martin facility in Fort Worth may soon be over. Leaders with the Machinists Union say they have reached a tentative 4-year agreement.
Lockhead officials say the company and the union representing 3,600 employees reach a tentative agreement last Saturday.
In an overwhelming vote, thousands of aircraft assembly and manufacturing workers rejected Lockheed Martin’s contract offer and agreed to go on strike.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado