United States Department of Justice
Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Health Care System and HealthTexas Provider Network will pay $907,000 to settle allegations of submitting false claims to the government.
The owner of two medical clinics in Hurst and Houston has plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit health care fraud for filing nearly $3 million in fraudulent claims.
Gov. Rick Perry wants President Barack Obama to apologize while in Texas for his attorney general’s criticism of the state’s voter ID law.
Speaking to the NAACP in Houston, Attorney General Eric Holder decried the state’s controversial voter ID law as a modern equivalent to Jim Crow-era poll taxes.
The U.S. Department of Justice says there is substantial evidence that Texas’ Voter ID law will discriminate against minorities.
The state of Texas wants to challenge the constitutionality of Section 5 of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, a key provision of the historic federal legislation.
More than 100 Hispanic activists took to Dallas City Hall Wednesday, upset with a proposed council redistricting plan that they say will dilute their voting power.
Protesters will gather at Dallas City Hall Wednesday morning to call for changes to the new map for Dallas City Council districts. They’re calling it “Occupy City Hall”, although they have no official ties to the “Occupy Dallas” protest.
Two ongoing legal cases to determine whether new voting maps drawn by the Republican-controlled Legislature discriminate against minorities have cast uncertainty over Texas’ 2012 elections.
She is known as the prosecutor who took on Dallas City Hall in the largest corruption trial in the city’s history. Now Sarah Saldaña is ready to continue fighting public corruption as the new U.S. Attorney for North Texas.
Drawing new lines in Dallas is a controversial proposal. On Wednesday a plan was formally presented to the city council.
The Federal Government’s Weed-and-Seed program is ending, and that is going to hit a coalition of East Dallas neighbors especially hard. The Ferguson Road Initiative is composed of 35 areas groups located along Ferguson Road between Interstates 30 and 635, the LBJ Freeway.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Approves Abortion Restrictions