United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Ray Queen was deployed to Iraq as a smiling Army infantryman. He returned with traumatic brain injuries, post-traumatic stress disorder, a shoulder injury, tinnitus and infertility.
Thanks to volunteers and programs like the Dignity Memorial Homeless Veterans Burial Program, many of the nearly 200,000 homeless war veterans who sleep on the street each night are not forgotten.
Amber Wilson slowly takes out the coloring books and the crayons. It’s one of her favorite things to do with her 3-year-old son Jacolby.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members