United States Secret Service
Protestors are expected to demonstrate at Thursday’s dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas. But as security tightens around the event, protestors and hopeful viewers likely won’t get too close.
Mitt Romney seems to be drinking the same Kool-Aid as some of his nuttiest supporters. Mitt Romney is silent… and occasionally joins in as his endorsers make increasingly outrageous statements against the president.
A Secret Service supervisor, who grew up in Dallas, retires in the wake of the prostitution scandal in Colombia.
It was all a freak accident at one of the most heavily guarded places in North Texas.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- No Love Lost Between Pacers & Heat
- Severe Weather Moving Across North Texas
- Cowboys’ DeMarco Talks About Hamstring Issue
- Strength Of OK Twister Upgraded, Search For Survivors Continues
- Summer Wedding Planning
- AP Source: Jordan Changing Team Name To Hornets
- Oklahoma City Thunder, Kevin Durant Pledge $1 Million For Tornado Relief
- Bruins Expecting Desperate Rangers In Game 3