University of Texas Medical Branch
CBS 11 has obtained documents detailing an inmate’s last days at Dawson State Jail. The records indicate Shebaa Green was sick in the jail for days before she was transported to the hospital.
“There is a genetic change…We’re seeing it change back to what it used to look like in 2003 and 2002, when the virus first came to Texas.”
People have died inside a downtown Dallas jail. And we’ve been told, the deaths are the result of a lack of attention and medical care.
More than a million Texas children remain without health insurance, and those kids are not getting the care they need.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal
- RJ Choppy: “I’ll Eat A Sandwich From The Restroom Floor”