One of the top ranked schools in North Texas stepped back from a plan Thursday night to only accept new students from areas with primarily low income families.
The Dallas City Council on Wednesday gave a charter school its blessing to use the city’s name in issuing bonds and nixed a rule prohibiting it from operating within 300 feet of a business that sells alcohol in Deep Ellum.
Nearly 30 bar and night-club owners joined forces Monday night to put a stop to a plan that would bring a charter school to Deep Ellum’s entertainment district.
North Texas receives federal grant money earmarked for teacher merit pay. Fort Worth ISD and charter school operator Uplift Education are two North Texas recipients of the grant money. While critics of merit pay argue it […]
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway