US Department of Labor
A $406,000 federal grant will help Texas fund temporary jobs as cleanup and recovery efforts continue from devastating 2011 wildfires.
More than 100 employees at the DoubleTree Hotel in Richardson will be receiving back wages as a result of an investigation by the U.S. Department of Labor.
The number of people seeking unemployment benefits fell slightly last week to the lowest point in four years, a further sign that the U.S. job market is improving.
Two North Texas families have signed off on a multi-million dollar settlement, ending litigation for the accidental deaths of two construction workers in Lewisville earlier this year.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity