us supreme court
The nation’s highest court decided Friday to hear the lawsuit filed by the Tarrant Regional Water District. Among other things, the lawsuit sought authorization to transfer Oklahoma stream and surface water to Fort Worth, Arlington and surrounding communities.
The University of Texas Austin is paying nearly a million dollars for legal aid in a case over its use of race and ethnicity in school admissions.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado