UT Health Science Center
Texans are shelling out big bucks to lose weight and we’re doing it at a rate 20-percent higher than the average American.
Breast cancer patients taking the drug tamoxifen can cut their chances of having the disease come back or kill them if they stay on the pills for 10 years instead of five years as doctors recommend now, a major study finds.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?
- Jason Parks Of Baseball Prospectus With Ben & Skin
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes
- Killed Pastor’s Son Says His Dad Taught Forgiveness