Ray Queen was deployed to Iraq as a smiling Army infantryman. He returned with traumatic brain injuries, post-traumatic stress disorder, a shoulder injury, tinnitus and infertility.
The Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System is reviewing issues with caring for patients quickly in the emergency room after noticing wait times trending up.
North Texas military veterans who may be down on their luck have a new helpline. It’s the Veterans Resource Center, just south of the VA Hospital in Dallas’ East Oak Cliff area.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas School Districts
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope