valero gas station
It took a Tarrant County jury just 45 minutes to convict a man on two counts of Capital Murder for his role in the deaths of two people at a Valero convenience store in southeastern Fort Worth.
Former Dallas firefighter Jesus Ventura, 37, faces up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to a federal bank robbery charge.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado