Several restaurants, both locally-owned ones and chains, are offering specials for vets and troops.
Amber Wilson slowly takes out the coloring books and the crayons. It’s one of her favorite things to do with her 3-year-old son Jacolby.
America is remembering its veterans today – those serving now, and the past. Here in North Texas some Richardsonstudents attended a Veterans Day service that included a hidden surprise.
The group that welcomes troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan will be a whole lot bigger at DFW Airport Thursday.
Latest DFW News
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards