Federal investigators say the warning signals at a railroad crossing activated 20 seconds before a float crossed the tracks in a parade that killed four military veterans and injured 16 others.
Texas Veterans will be out in numbers at the Ballpark in Arlington on Thursday to participate in the “Hiring Red, White & You” statewide job fair.
A group of 12 brave military heroes and their guests left Dallas Love Field for a two-day tour of Washington D.C. as part of the ‘Faces of Freedom’ program.
Many veterans have trouble adjusting to civilian life when their tours of duty are complete. But there is a program which aims to help veterans who wind up in trouble with the law.
When the deal is being made to change the tax rates and cut the deficit we must remember to keep our commitment to our veterans.
So many do so much to honor our veterans, but this just may be one you’ve never heard done. A group of North Texas Marines have planned a mission. They are going to read the name of every veteran lost in conflict, aloud, on a single day.
The Collin County Veteran Services is accustomed to assisting and aiding veterans in any way that they can. But on Thursday, they are receiving some help of their own.
The Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System is reviewing issues with caring for patients quickly in the emergency room after noticing wait times trending up.
Mitt Romney, if you want to talk about mooches and freeloaders that take advantage of the system then grow a spine and show America your tax returns. Let’s see what you really pay as a percentage. Let’s see what deductions you take. Let’s see how addicted to federal benefits you are.
The recently released tape of Romney speaking to donors at a closed door fundraiser has exposed Mitt Romney to, in fact, be the person Democrats have portrayed him to be: a rich, out of touch, arrogant man that has no respect or connection to the American middle class and absolutely no interest in making the American middle class stronger.
Romney thought he was talking amongst his teammates in the locker room last May 17 only to find out that there was somebody on the other team hiding behind the lockers. Had he known a member of the other team was lurking back there, he would have chosen his words more carefully and had presented more carefully-chosen data than the data of which he swiftly generalized.
The idea that 47 percent of Americans don’t have “personal responsibility” or “care for their lives” is shockingly arrogant, even by Mitt Romney’s standards.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal On Derrick Rose: ‘I Think He’s Scared’
- Heat Prepare To Take On Pacers
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Texas DPS Adds Memorial Day Patrols
- North Texas Fire Reveals Full-Scale Marijuana Operation
- Tech Alumni Candi Whitaker Named As New Lady Raiders Coach
- PGA Star Rickie Fowler With Elf & Slater
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry