Dallas is hoping to notch a home win tonight over the Pacers. If accomplished, the Mavs will have won 10 of 13 to push themselves into true contention for the eighth and final playoff spot in the West.
Dirk Nowitzki had a season-high 33 points as the Mavericks moved within a game of .500 for the first time since mid-December with a 109-102 victory over the Clippers.
Thanks to Tuesday’s 115-108 win at Milwaukee, the Mavs have won three straight roadies, four straight games and five of six. A constant? Vince Carter, who beat the Bucks by hitting three key 3-pointers in the fourth quarter on his way to 23 points, the continuation of a Vinsanity ‘groove’ that is now 22 games long.
Vince Carter had 22 points and nine rebounds and Dirk Nowitzki scored 16 points to help the Dallas Mavericks to a 100-77 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday night.
Deron Williams didn’t want Friday’s Mavs visit to Brooklyn to be about him. In a way, he got his wish, as Dallas built a huge lead before holding on for a 98-90 win that breaks a three-game losing streak for a Mavs team still trying to mature its way into playoff contention.
Shawn Marion and Elton Brand scored 17 points apiece, Vince Carter again provided a spark off the bench, and the Mavericks beat the Magic 111-96 on Wednesday night.
With or without Dirk Nowitzki, the Dallas Mavericks have virtually the same record this season – a losing one.
Vince Carter was a minor revelation a season ago for the Mavericks, giving more than most expected of him. This season, he’s continued to impress, perhaps even surprise.
Vince Carter scored 26 points to pass Larry Bird on the NBA’s career scoring list, and the Mavericks grabbed a 123-100 win against the Kings on Wednesday night.
The Mavericks gave coach Rick Carlisle his 500th career win in their 105-99 victory over the Blazers in Dallas on Wednesday. “It means I’ve been around a long time,” he said.
Rick Carlisle previewed Monday’s visit to Oklahoma City by saying, “‘we’ve got to know where the monsters are.”
David Lee finished an assist short of a triple-double, Klay Thompson turned in a big night with 27 points, and the Warriors toppled the Mavericks 100-97 on Thursday night.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas School Districts
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope