It’s official; the top toll violators in Texas will now be banned from North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) roads.
Last month, the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) posted an online list of the states top violators and while hundreds of people paid up the majority of scofflaws are still wanted.
Dallas County Schools, the agency that runs the school buses transporting students to and from class, wants to create its own police force. The goal of the agency? To crack down on drivers running past stopped buses.
The board of the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) wants to get tough on toll road drivers who owe the agency thousands of dollars individually.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game