The number of violent and property crimes reported to police fell significantly in Texas and the nation last year, according to annual figures released by the FBI on Monday.
After months of criticism and complaining President Obama finally reacts to the horrific crime rate and record-breaking murder rate in Chicago.
Flash mobs were once innocent social experiments, but now are all too often racial attacks. Unfortunately, the media continues to paint a rosy picture and fails to report the violence and crime they cause.
According to results from a nonpartisan research institute, Texas remains among the nation’s least peaceful states. But it’s making strides –– slowly.
Crime inside the city of Dallas has dropped for the eighth consecutive year, completing a nearly 40 percent decline since 2003, according to a memorandum that will be presented Monday to city leaders.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2