A new study out Monday says women in Texas are still earning less than men. But economists say, the numbers, in this case, don’t tell the whole story.
New numbers released today from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that women in Texas are earning about 85-percent as their male counterparts.
More than 100 employees at the DoubleTree Hotel in Richardson will be receiving back wages as a result of an investigation by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Latest DFW News
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit