Two men in their early thirties were found shot dead inside a Red Bird-area residence in the 300 block of Annarose Dr. Sunday evening, department spokesman Sgt. Warren Mitchell said.
– Two suspects who were shot at by police officers after driving at them Tuesday night have both been arrested and charged.
The Dallas Police Department has identified Officer Bryan Crenshaw, a three-year veteran of the force, as the driver of the squad car that killed a pedestrian who walked in front of his vehicle Sunday morning.
A pedestrian was killed when she walked in front of a Dallas Police squad car at about 3 a.m. Sunday, department spokesman Warren Mitchell said.
An off-duty Balch Springs police officer was killed in an early-morning motorcycle crash Sunday on a ramp leading onto eastbound Interstate 30 near downtown, Dallas Police spokesman Warren Mitchell said.
An officer shot and wounded a suspect who attacked him with a knife while responding to an emergency call Saturday night, department spokesman Warren Mitchell said.
Dallas Police say a man died Tuesday afternoon when he jumped off a third-level ledge at the Dallas Galleria.
The Dallas Police Department pointed the media to the most popular social networking site on the web to announce a second arrest in the Memorial Day weekend tagging of Central Expressway by a group of more than 75 bikers.
Latest DFW News
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest