Water rates could be going up for residents in many North Texas cities and the hike is the result of Zebra Mussels.
There’s a chance your water bill may be going up and you can blame it, in part, on Zebra Mussels. Zebra Mussels are tiny aquatic life forms that stick to smooth surfaces, and can gum up boat engines and motors at municipal water pumping stations.
A water main break caused flooding in an Arlington neighborhood on Wednesday. Homeowners say this isn’t the first time they’ve had a problem with high water. Now they want the city to make things right.
The only reason your skin would burn while taking a shower is if the water were scalding hot, right? Not if you live in rural Parker County!
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.