Water supply network
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) wants you to get rid of any old prescription drugs this weekend. Saturday, October 29, is “Prescription Drug Take Back Day”.
The same drought that has cities urging residents to conserve water is also forcing cities to waste it, due to a jump in water main breaks.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing