In a nasty fight involving Dallas’ rich, powerful, and politically connected– a federal judge rules against a Hunt family heir, while handing embattled District Attorney Craig Watkins a public relations victory, if not vindication.
Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins refused to appear in court Thursday to answer allegations of prosecutorial misconduct and a possible FBI probe.
On Friday, Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins commented on a statement he made declaring that his great-grandfather was executed by the state of Texas.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing