A pair of small overnight earthquakes and an additional early evening quake has people in Ellis County shaking their heads.
A 64-year-old former Waxahachie attorney who fled the country in 2007 after pleading guilty to child sex crimes was resentenced Wednesday to life in prison, Ellis County spokeswoman Diana Buckley said.
OSHA cited the Magnablend Chemical company for seven serious violations and and levied a $45,000 fine for last year’s explosion and fire at the company’s Waxahachie factory.
At least three homes caught on fire in Red Oak Saturday afternoon after an uncontained brush fire spread through wheat fields and a forested area stretching from southern DeSoto to Waxahachie near Interstate-35E.
When the TIMCO trucking company of Waxahachie said it was holding an awards ceremony for one of its truck drivers, Kyle Webb made every effort to be there. “It’s not every day you get to meet your hero,” Webb said.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal
- RJ Choppy: “I’ll Eat A Sandwich From The Restroom Floor”