Irving police have arrested four people they say were transporting more than 1600 pounds of marijuana.
A federal appeals court has rejected a petition to reclassify marijuana from its current status as a dangerous drug with no accepted medical use.
NCAA President Mark Emmert doubts that college sports’ governing body will relax its drug standards for student-athletes now that two states have legalized recreational marijuana use.
The drought is so bad that even drug cartels growing marijuana in Texas are having a hard time.
The Texas Senate has voted to ban the production, sale and possession of several new forms of synthetic marijuana.
Illegal drug use is at the highest level in nearly a decade.
Barsky is a professional when it comes to doing radio . . . but he did make one mistake that has haunted him for years
K-2 and related paraphernalia will be banned in Mansfield
Cops raid a pot farm in Southwest Dallas.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In DFW
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson