West Nile Meningoencephalitis
Ebonie Conner, mother of a teen battling the effects of the West Nile Virus, said she may soon have the chance to change people’s perceptions about the virus.
Jordon Conner has spent the last few days in a wheelchair.
West Nile Virus nearly killed Dr. Don Read seven years ago. When he recovered, the Dallas colorectal surgeon formed a support group. Now, because of all the cases this year, he’s re-starting the group next week.
The number of Dallas County residents who have died from West Nile Virus related health issues now stands at 12. Officials say the hospital patient lived in the 75060 zip code.
Jordan Conner not only has West Nile, but also a rare strain that caused her brain to swell. Her mother thinks the infected mosquito came from a creek behind their house.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper
- Killed Youth Pastor Remembered At Memorial