Spring is here and DFW boutiques are bursting at the seams with the best in designer trends, color schemes and patterns. Warmer weather never looked or felt so great in the DFW area.
The presidential inauguration is a monumental and significant point in American history as millions gather in Washington, D.C. to celebrate the election or re-election of the president. On Jan. 21 billions will watch worldwide as Barack Obama is again sworn in as the president of the United States for another four-year term. This year’s theme, “Faith in America’s Future” will prove to be more momentous than ever as America trudges past recent hardships. While it is not economically feasible for most to travel to D.C. for the ceremony, there are several ways within the DFW metroplex that residents may exhibit patriotism as they usher Barack Obama into a new season of his presidency.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing