The 117th Fort Worth Stock Show opens today and the front office is hoping to beat last year’s record-setting attendance. In 2012, more than 1.1 million people passed through the turnstiles.
Hundreds of excited SMU students lined the perimeter of the Trigg-Hughes Student Center for a special anniversary celebration and to welcome one of Hollywood’s biggest comedic stars.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing