How do you deteriorate into an 8-8 franchise that annually struggles to maintain a deep, competitive roster? By drafting like the Dallas Cowboys did in a four-year span from ’06-’09.
After further review, the breaking news on Richie’s Whitt’s Twitter is not confirmed, and therefore reversed. The player did not have season-ending surgery and will not be placed on IR this week. Whitt will be penalized 15 yards and sent to timeout.
So what exactly is Fanniversary? It’s a free – did I mention free? – party Saturday night at the Irving Convention Center from 7 p.m. until … we run outta alcohol.
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: the Cowboys’ draft class sucks. Can’t call it a bust yet, but you can say every player drafted back in April – except for Morris Claiborne – is a disappointment.
Oh stop it with all this “The replacement refs will leave a stain on this season.” In Green Bay, maybe. But I’m thinking the Packers are good enough to overcome 1 game.
I feel ya, it’s maddening. Watching Martellus Bennett flourish with the New York Giants is actually sickening. In 60 games as a Cowboy the former 2nd-round draft pick produced 4 touchdowns.
I competed against Lance in what was once the President’s Health Club Triathlon out by Lake Lavon in the late ‘80s and know his mom, Linda. I get that it’s just no longer worth it.
Damn you Justin Verlander. First of all for being able to get naked with Kate Upton. But mostly for digging a 5-0 for the American League and costing the Rangers a shot at home-field advantage in the World Series.
Before you start knee-jerk comparing LeBron favorably to Jordan, remember this: In his first 9 seasons His Airness won 3 rings and 7 scoring titles. In his first 9 LeBron has just 1 each.
Whether you’ve reached the end of your rope or merely the end of your week, welcome to Whitt’s End.
Remember back when the Rangers’ season was going along swimmingly? They started 15-4. Josh Hamilton was crushing homers. Starters were all producing quality starts.
After that 15-4 start that had the Metroplex on the edge of its seat with every pitch, the buzz over the Texas Rangers has at least momentarily dulled.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified