A company has expanded its recall of peanut butter and almond butter to include cashew butters, tahini and blanched and roasted peanut products. The recall includes nut products sold at Whole Foods Market, Target, Harry and David and several other stores.
Austin-based Whole Foods saw second-quarter profit jump nearly 31 percent on stronger sales at its chain of natural and organic grocery stores.
A city infamous for its unemployment, decay and crime would seem an odd place for an upscale natural and organic grocery chain to plant roots.
Whole Foods Market said Friday that it will stop selling fish caught from depleted waters or through ecologically damaging methods, a move that comes as supermarkets nationwide try to make their seafood selections more sustainable.
Whole Foods is recalling a brand of chocolate chip cookies because it found the product has nuts even though the label indicates it does not.
Austin-based Whole Foods Market Inc. has announced that there will be mass layoffs at a Dallas location.
A 28-year-old Dallas man says he’s afraid to leave his apartment, and his mother says a trip to a grocery store started a downward spiral.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing