Windsor Senior Living Center
The flu outbreak that’s sickened thousands of North Texans is an even greater threat to the very young and the elderly and that’s forcing operators of area Senior Living Centers to take special precautions.
The Dallas Arboretum has partnered with the Windsor Senior Living Center in Dallas for ‘horticulture therapy,’ a planting program that builds strength and friendships.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado