Women That Soar
North Texas women are being honored for their contributions to the community. Wendy Lewis is one of those women who are being recognized for her work.
A group of local women are being recognized for their contributions in the community. Maggie Sova is being honored for her mentoring work.
A group of women are being honored for their contributions to the community. One of them is Dr. Beatrice Wiafe-Addai, being recognized for her fight against breast cancer.
A group of women are being recognized for their contributions to the community, and one woman is being honored for helping save the world’s food supply through her photographs.
Debbie Dudley-Branson is one of the 2012 “Women That Soar” honorees. See why she is being recognized for her contributions both professionally and personally.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas