World Cup qualifier
The United States earned a valuable point on the road on Tuesday after battling Mexico to a scoreless stalemate in 2014 World Cup qualifying at the Azteca Stadium.
FIFA has upheld the United States’ 1-0 win over Costa Rica in a snowy World Cup qualifier last week, saying the protest by the visitors was not filed correctly.
The United States dropped four spots to No. 32 in the latest FIFA rankings after losing a World Cup qualifier to 51st-ranked Honduras.
When the United States takes the field Wednesday in Honduras for the start of the final round of World Cup qualifying, Landon Donovan will be missing.
The U.S. has defensive worries heading into next week’s World Cup qualifier at Honduras, the opener in the final round to get to next year’s tournament in Brazil.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing