Fort Worth drivers jerked the steering wheel to avoid a wrong-way driver on Highway 121 this morning but one was unable to avoid crashing.
Two people are dead and another person is in the hospital after a head-on car crash along Highway 287 in Fort Worth early Monday morning.
Police in Dallas are investigating a wrong-way wreck — the second in two days on North Texas roads — this time along North Central Expressway.
There’s been another interstate crash, fuel spill, and highway shutdown — this time in Dallas. A driver going the wrong way on I-30 crashed into a tractor-trailer around 3:30 a.m. Friday.
Two years after the start of a string of wrong-way crashes on the Dallas North Tollway, more changes are coming to one of North Texas’ busiest toll roads.
According to the police, a driver traveling the wrong direction along Highway 121 in Grapevine caused a crash late Sunday night.
The driver of a pickup truck who hit a motorist while traveling the wrong way on U.S. Highway 287 was suffering from Parkinson’s Disease.
A Fort Worth woman was struck and killed by a wrong-way driver on U.S. Highway 287 Monday night.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games