Wrong Way Sign
Officials with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) say there is a commitment to finding a solution to the problem of wrong-way drivers on state highways.
Two years after the start of a string of wrong-way crashes on the Dallas North Tollway, more changes are coming to one of North Texas’ busiest toll roads.
Latest DFW News
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In DFW
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance