Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott and Democratic Sen. Rodney Ellis want to require that all biological evidence in a murder trial be tested for DNA before a prosecutor can seek the death penalty.
Christopher Scott was 27 when he went to jail for a murder that he did not commit. “That was the worst day of my life,” he said.
Latest DFW News
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington