There are tons of fitness classes out there, but many of them come with a hefty price tag. If you want to burn the fat without burning a hole in your wallet, check out these places.
With freezing temperatures and wind chills, who wants to be outside? This leaves kids at the mercy of video games and snacks. However, parents in DFW do have options.
For eight years it’s been a New Year’s Day tradition at the Ryan Family YMCA in Fort Worth. Tuesday morning dozens of people came together, in swimsuits, to take the Polar Plung.
The Highland Park DPS and the Park Cities YMCA partnered to raise awareness for walkable communities and the need for safer routes at a Highland Park Elementary School.
Stop using daycare prices as an excuse not to work out. Dallas gyms know your woes and they’re on your side. Check out these awesome, local options for sweating it out without sweating the small […]
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas DPS Adds Memorial Day Patrols
- North Texas Fire Reveals Full-Scale Marijuana Operation
- Tech Alumni Candi Whitaker Named As New Lady Raiders Coach
- PGA Star Rickie Fowler With Elf & Slater
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20 – 5/27