Tale Of The Tape: Who’s Easier To Cheer For? Rex Ryan Vs. Rob Ryan
- Name?“Rex” is great! It’s like a dinosaur!Meh. It’s fine.
- Hair?Rex has your standard $12 haircut that you can set your watch to. how boring.Rob has long flowing hair, much like a proud lion.
- Is He A Loudmouth?I’m a Pats fan, but even without that qualifier...yes.It seems that Rob has been better about keeping mum this season. Animated, yes. But there seem to be fewer quotes floating around.
- Publicly Known Fetish?Ew. Yes. Gross. Ugh.Mercifully not.
- More Likeable Team?Again, Pats fan here. I can’t vote for Rex. Never ever ever.But...as much as I legitimately like Drew Brees, and the city of New Orleans, and the nice story of the Saints' success post-Katrina...there’s still the whole Bountygate thing.
- Better Fan Interactions?If there are any, I haven’t heard of ‘emRob’s been spotting partying with Nola Locals at least twice this season. He’s in full on Bill Murray mode.
With a score of 5-2, Rob Ryan takes it! Man, his stock has really been rising ever since he left the Cowboys, huh? -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor