GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Grapevine police released more information about the house where two teenagers were found dead, of apparent drug overdoses, on January 5.

READ MORE: 'My Nerves Are Still Rattled': Passenger Aboard Amtrak Train Talks Crash

On Saturday morning homeowner Robert Marino, 60, called police to report that there were two people, possibly dead, at his house in the 700 block of Heatherwood. When officers arrived they found the bodies of Kyle McNutt, 17, and Chase Nunez, 18. The teens, both Southlake Carroll High School students, were pronounced dead at the scene.

Two Southlake Carroll High School students were found dead in this house, in the 700 block of Heatherwood in Grapevine. (credit: CBSDFW.COM)

Two Southlake Carroll High School students were found dead in this house, in the 700 block of Heatherwood in Grapevine. (credit: CBSDFW.COM)

♦♦♦Listen To 911 Call Placed To Grapevine Emergency♦♦♦

During the 911 call the homeowner’s son, Cullen Marino, is heard telling his dad that if the teens had taken drugs they must have done it before arriving at his house. But according to a search warrant affidavit, Cullen later told police the he’d gone to Dallas late Friday night, bought drugs and took them back to the house in Grapevine. The 22-year-old said there were a number of people, including McNutt and Nunez, partying at the house.

Cullen also stated that both McNutt and Nunez took some of the drugs that he’d bought, this after smoking marijuana and taking Xanax before getting to the house in Grapevine. Cullen claimed that after taking a lot of drugs and drinking large amounts of alcohol the two teens passed out to the point no one could wake them.

READ MORE: Man, Pregnant Woman & Baby Killed In Crash Along Highway 360; Police Investigating

Sergeant Robert Eberling, with the Grapevine Police Department, said Cullen Marino has been charged with two counts of Criminally Negligent Homicide because it was clearly apparent that the boys were in trouble.

“We just know that he [Cullen Marino] disclosed the fact that he discovered, at some point throughout the night, that both victim’s were unresponsive. And he merely just picked them up and moved them to another room, instead of what a reasonable person would do would call 911 and try to render some medical aid to the victims,” Eberling said. “We feel that if that [medical attention] would have happened then chances are that both victims would have survived and be here today.”

After finding McNutt and Nunez dead officers noted that both teens had white foam coming from their mouths, something authorities say is consistent with a drug overdose. The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office is performing autopsies on both teens. As to what they may have ingested Sgt. Eberling said, “It appears right now that it was, more or less, a cocktail of different narcotics. There was a lot of drug paraphernalia and evidence of other types of drugs inside the house.”

In the bedroom with the bodies officers noted that they also found “a clear white baggie with powdery residue on the table beside the bed.”

In a subsequent search of the house police also found evidence of: illegal narcotics and controlled substances including, heroin, methamphetamines, Xanax, marijuana. The likelihood that the house was also being used for some type of drug making and or distribution was bolstered by the fact that police also found, “…books, records, ledgers, bank records, money orders and computer files relating to the transportation, ordering, sale and distribution of said controlled substances.”

Credit: Grapevine Police Department

Credit: Grapevine Police Department

Cullen Marino has a criminal history that includes convictions for drug possession and Driving While Intoxicated. As of Monday afternoon Cullen Marino remained in the Grapevine Jail. Robert Marino has not been charged in the case.

MORE NEWS: Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge

Police say the investigation into the deaths of McNutt and Nunez continues.