DALLAS (KRLD) — A lot of cups were flipping at the House of Blues last night for the TGI Friday’s World Bartender Championship. The top winner was Hiroyuki Yamada of Japan.
Ten thousand Friday’s bartenders competed for the top ten spots and the chance to become “The Greatest Bartender in the World”.READ MORE: Most Popular Dog And Cat Names Of 2021: Is Your Pet's Name On The List?
“Bar Rescue” host Jon Taffer was the MC.
READ MORE: McKinney, Texas Man Addison Mays Sentenced To 40 Years For Continuous Sexual Abuse Of A Child
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
MORE NEWS: Dallas DART To Reserve Seat At Front Of Every Bus This Week To Honor Rosa Parks
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES