DALLAS (KRLD) — What used to be Valley View Mall is about to become a mega entertainment area. It will have condos, two luxury hotels, a surfing wave pool and fountains, office space, and new J.C. Penney and Sears stores along with other boutique shops.
It will also have 20 acres of park with hike and bike trails connecting to White Rock Lake. The price tag is $3 billion dollars. The idea started a year ago and development is scheduled to start the first quarter of next year.READ MORE: Arlington Home Catches Fire During Sunday Storms
Get a virtual preview of the development below:READ MORE: Head-On Crash Near Glen Rose Leaves 3 Dead, Officials Say
Also Check Out:MORE NEWS: Unvaccinated COVID-19 Patients Filling Up Hospitals, Austin Officials Say ICU Capacity Reaching 'Critical Point'
- Kaufman County DA Mike McLelland And Wife Found Dead
- Victoria’s Secret’s New Lingerie Line Has Parents Outraged
- Homeowner Says 911 Hung Up On Them
- I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas
- Troopers Indicted After Roadside Cavity Search Of Two Women
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES