AZLE (CBSDFW.COM) – One man was killed and two others wounded after a man they all knew opened fire with a rifle during a dispute over a vehicle outside Azle Thursday night, officials said.
Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Terry Grisham said it happened around 10:15 p.m. at a home in the 13,000 block of Briar Road. All three victims were taken or took themselves to Texas Health Harris Hospital Azle, where one of the men died. Two others are expected to survive.
Earlier, officials had thought the shooting stemmed from a bar fight, but changed that account after talking to the victims and eye witnesses.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner identifies the dead man as 31-year Gabriel Lee Richardson. The conditions of those injured individuals was not released as of early Thursday morning.
Authorities were preparing an arrest warrant for the man accused in the shootings. His name was not released Thursday morning.
- Javier Edwards: ‘Trying To Model My Pass Rush Off Marcell Dareus’
- Gasoline Prices Continue To Climb; Texas State Average Now $2.58
- NFL Releases Cowboys 2019 Schedule; Home Game Against Giants To Open Season
- New Uber Feature Urges Customers To ‘Check Your Ride’
- Men On Texas 10 Most Wanted List Captured After Authorities Get Tips