AZLE (CBSDFW.COM) – One man was killed and two others wounded after a man they all knew opened fire with a rifle during a dispute over a vehicle outside Azle Thursday night, officials said.
Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Terry Grisham said it happened around 10:15 p.m. at a home in the 13,000 block of Briar Road. All three victims were taken or took themselves to Texas Health Harris Hospital Azle, where one of the men died. Two others are expected to survive.
Earlier, officials had thought the shooting stemmed from a bar fight, but changed that account after talking to the victims and eye witnesses.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner identifies the dead man as 31-year Gabriel Lee Richardson. The conditions of those injured individuals was not released as of early Thursday morning.
Authorities were preparing an arrest warrant for the man accused in the shootings. His name was not released Thursday morning.
- Teen Loses Contact Lens – Docs Find It In Her Eyelid 28 Years Later
- Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Says Guatemalan Family Reunited
- Proposed 2019 Emojis Include Service Dog, Deaf Person And Mixed Race Couples
- Southwest Changes Emotional Support And Service Animal Policies
- Texas Doc Among 3 Sharing $500,000 Prize For Work On Cancer Therapy