AZLE (CBSDFW.COM) – One man was killed and two others wounded after a man they all knew opened fire with a rifle during a dispute over a vehicle outside Azle Thursday night, officials said.
Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Terry Grisham said it happened around 10:15 p.m. at a home in the 13,000 block of Briar Road. All three victims were taken or took themselves to Texas Health Harris Hospital Azle, where one of the men died. Two others are expected to survive.
Earlier, officials had thought the shooting stemmed from a bar fight, but changed that account after talking to the victims and eye witnesses.
The Tarrant County Medical Examiner identifies the dead man as 31-year Gabriel Lee Richardson. The conditions of those injured individuals was not released as of early Thursday morning.
Authorities were preparing an arrest warrant for the man accused in the shootings. His name was not released Thursday morning.
- Pentagon: U.S. Army Ranger From Texas Killed In Afghanistan
- Fort Worth Police: 2 Men Dead After Shooting At Home Depot
- Dallas Police Searching For “Critically” Missing 25 Year Old
- Dallas Curfew Ordinance For Teens Set To Expire After Nearly 30 Years
- North Texas Agencies Providing Food For Local Government Employees