DALLAS (AP) – The Texas Book Festival is to announce the lineup of authors that will be at the event next month in Austin.
Officials will reveal the list of confirmed authors and this year’s poster Tuesday evening.
The Texas Book Festival was established in 1995 by Laura Bush when she was first lady of Texas. The first festival took place the next year.
The festival is held each year in and around the Texas Capitol in Austin. About 250 authors attend the annual event attended by more than 40,000 people. The festival includes author readings, book signings and panel discussions.
This year’s festival is set for Oct. 26-27.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- North Texan Gets Life Without Parole For Sexually Abusing 5-Year-Old Girl For A Year
- Half Of Veteran Grave Sites At Dallas Cemetery Won’t Be Adorned With Wreaths This Holiday
- North Texas Woman Arrested For Role In Crash That Killed 2 Young Sisters
- Fantasy Football Week 15: Start Kirk Cousins Over Aaron Rodgers?
- Search On For Texas Inmate Mistakenly Freed
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time