IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – Crews are looking for the source of a gas leak in Irving, which has evacuated some nearby buildings.
A gas line was cut at about 10:35 Thursday morning at 2515 E. Grauwyler Road.
The gas leak has prompted the evacuation of two nearby businesses for safety reasons.
Firefighters have also responded to the scene.
- GPISD Superintendent Moving Out Of District-Owned House
- 1 Killed, 3 Injured In Small Plane Crash In Wise County
- Fort Worth Leaders Tackle Budget With $1B Retirement Fund Shortfall
- Pentagon Puts Off Military Parade Until 2019
- Dallas Nonprofit Urges Parents To Make After School Plans For Kids
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time