CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NBA legend Michael Jordan says in his prime he could beat LeBron James in a one-on-one basketball game.
He’s not sure about Kobe Bryant.
In a video promoting the NBA 2K14 video game that is being released today, Jordan says there’s a “long list” of players he would’ve liked to have played one-on-one _ Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Bryant and James, who dons the cover of this year’s video game.
In the video Jordan confidently says, “I don’t think I would lose _ other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves.”
Jordan, a six-time NBA champion and considered by many the greatest basketball player ever, has had a sponsorship deal with 2K Sports since 2011.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Mavericks Activate Luka Magic Augmented Reality Mural Downtown
- Gary Parrish: Good News For Duke Is They Likely Get Zion Back At 100 Percent Before The Tournament
- Left-Hander Mike Minor Likely To Take The Mound For Texas Rangers Opener
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Allegedly Caught Paying For Sex Acts
- Big Wheels, Big Trucks, Big Racing — Monster Jam Is Back In North Texas