CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NBA legend Michael Jordan says in his prime he could beat LeBron James in a one-on-one basketball game.
He’s not sure about Kobe Bryant.
In a video promoting the NBA 2K14 video game that is being released today, Jordan says there’s a “long list” of players he would’ve liked to have played one-on-one _ Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Julius Erving, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Bryant and James, who dons the cover of this year’s video game.
In the video Jordan confidently says, “I don’t think I would lose _ other than to Kobe Bryant because he steals all of my moves.”
Jordan, a six-time NBA champion and considered by many the greatest basketball player ever, has had a sponsorship deal with 2K Sports since 2011.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- How Concerned Should MLB Be About Declining LCS Ratings?
- No. 9 Oklahoma, Murray At TCU Looking To Overcome 1st Loss
- Fantasy Football Week 7: Start Tarik Cohen, Sit Jordan Howard Against Patriots
- SportsLine’s Top Weekend Picks: Cowboys And Redskins For NFC East Lead
- Red Sox Finish Off Astros In 5 Games, Head To World Series