The USGS reports on its web site that there was shaking felt near Springtown and Azle. There have not been reports of damage.READ MORE: Proposed Texas GOP Elections Audit Would Only Look At Large, Mostly Democratic Counties
The first, a Magnitude 2.3 quake in the town of Reno, Texas (near Azle). It was reported at a depth of 5km.
The second, a Magnitude 2.7 quake was felt near the town of Springtown, also at a reported depth of 5km.
On Tuesday night a Magnitude 2.6 was reported in north west Tarrant County.READ MORE: Texas Star Gymnast Simone Biles To Return For Olympic Balance Beam Finals
This is a developing story.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
[display-posts category=”news,sports” posts_per_page=”5″]MORE NEWS: Thousands Of North Texas Students Head Back To School Monday
- Woman Forced To Strip And Serve Jail Time For Overdue Ticket
- Veteran Wants Flag Vandals To Take Responsibility For Crime
- Lightning Strikes Man Twice At Rednecks With Paychecks
- Sleepy Driver Crashes Into Mattress Store
- Jerry Jones: ‘London Could Be An Expansion’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures