FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Babe Laufenberg and Bill Jones sat down on Tuesday to talk about the possibility that former Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer could become an NFL head coach. And, Babe is going to Denver this weekend for the AFC Championship game between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots. He’s excited to see the game as a fan. Check out the video above to see the full conversation.
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Man Fights To Take Pregnant Wife Off Life Support
- Cowboys’ Romo Update: Complication In Back Surgery
- Flu Cases Spike In Texas, 13 Dead In Houston Area
- 70-Year-Old Brutally Attacked Outside Restaurant
- Owner Reunites With Dog 4 Months After ‘Dognapping’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures