FRISCO, Texas (AP) – Aston Villa will play two games against Major League Soccer teams in Texas during a preseason tour.
The English Premier League club will face FC Dallas on July 23 in Frisco, Texas, then play at the Houston Dynamo three days later.
Villa also said Tuesday it will play an exhibition at the Dutch team Groningen on Aug. 2 as it prepares for Premier League openers Aug. 16-17.
Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal also have announced preseason games in the U.S.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Reward Increased To $7,000 For Most Wanted Sex Offender From Wichita Falls
- Dozens Of Immigrants Become US Citizens At Bush President Center
- Texas College Football Players Shot During Robbery In Florida
- Pair Arrested After 4 North Texas Waffle Houses Robbed In 80 Minutes
- Richardson Police SUV Smashed By Suspected Drunk Driver, Officers Not Hurt
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures