DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas Independent School District teacher is accused of making a student expose herself to him.
Anthony Holmes is a gym teacher at Skyline High School. He’s now charged with indecency with a child.READ MORE: Former Patients Fight For Stronger Laws After North Texas Doctor Accused Of Assault Walks Free
Holmes told the 15-year-old girl to expose herself to him, according to the arrest warrant, while both of them were in the school’s weight room.
He’s currently in the Dallas County Jail.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)READ MORE: 25% Of Parents Don't Plan On Getting Children Vaccinated Against COVID-19, Kaiser Family Foundation Study Finds
[display-posts category=”news,sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”5″]
- Texas City Working To Turn Sewer Water Into Tap Water
- Plano Man Killed After Reentering Burning Home To Retrieve Phone
- Allen ISD’s $60 Million Football Stadium Closed For Months
- Spring One Day, Thundersleet The Next
- North Texas Man “Crowdfunds” $90,000 Birthday Party
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
MORE NEWS: North Texan Experiencing 'Sleepless Nights' Over Parents In India During COVID-19 Surge