DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – This week’s Steals and Deals is for the fashionista’s, foodies and the floppy eared lovers.
Thrift Giant Outlet is a place you can find designer duds for less than $2. Every Wednesday 35,000 pieces of clothing for men, women and children fill the store. No matter what it is, the cost is just $1.99. Everyday after that the prices go down and on Tuesday everything is $.25. They clear out the store Tuesday night and bring in a fresh new pieces the next Wednesday. Even though you may pay a little more on Wednesday, that ‘s the day you can find designer deals.
Our next deal is a sweet one from Low Country Quisine. A dozen cupcakes featuring three of their most popular flavors. Normal price is $33 per dozen, Steals and Deals price saves you 40% and is $20.00 Just tell them you saw the special on CBS.
Our last deal is from our CBS website. Target has deals on Easter baskets and what goes in them.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 6 Juveniles Arrested For 4 Armed Robberies In Dallas
- Bell Chimes 17 Times At Memorial For Missouri Boat Victims
- Odor Leads Rangers Over Indians 5-0 In Scorching Texas Heat
- Memorial Set Up For Dallas Officer Killed By Suspected Drunk Driver
- WR Mike Evans Donates $11,000 To Family Of Police Shooting Victim Awarded $4 By Jury
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures